I have a degree in accounting but I’ve been writing, coaching and helping others… since I could talk! Nothing makes me happier than using stories with a message that will change their lives – especially with high schoolers, college age, young adults, and men in their 30’s.
A Little About Me
I quit my full-time accounting position to chase my dream of being a writer and storyteller. I was inspired by a friend, who told me, “sometimes being brave feels like being really, really, scared.” While at first glance this sounds a bit foolish, I now realize God has been preparing me for this challenge over the last four years–if not even longer.
In my spare time I’m also a guitarist, Batman fanatic and basketball player. Here I am post-victory with some good friends. Sometimes I like to pretend I’m a basketball playing pirate and wear a do-rag.
I also like to take pictures with my family leaning on fences like this.
If you book me to speak at your event, here’s what you can expect:
- Personal consultation to make sure your expectations will be exceeded.
- Promotion of your event on my website and social media channels.
- Excellent delivery full of humor, anecdotes, challenges, and conversational tone.
I speak on a variety of topics; here are some of the most common ones:
- Getting Unstuck
- Improving Focus
- Writing & Creativity
- Living a Better Story
- Challenging the Status Quo
- Pursuing a Dream with a Family
- Building a Business from Ground Up
- Finding Your Dream
Contact me and let’s create a memorable event